I saw this commercial last night "Be a Diver"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lol: probably a lot more than they do.

Great commercial for tropical vacation diving. What about the rest of us who have to dress like the Michelin Man?

North Texas has the North Texas Scuba Retailers Assn. What would be wrong with that group buying ad time on Nat Geo, or The Discovery Channel, or an outdoors channel? I think it would hit the target market, in a targeted area, with no one shop picking up all of the costs.

A marketing guru I'm not (obviously).

I've actually reviewed the entire "Be A Diver" marketing plan, and in my opinion it's really pretty poorly conceived strategically and void of real tactical execution. But hey, what do I know?

:wink:

The first and only time I've ever seen this ad was on the Travel Channel early this summer. This commercial should be on a constant loop on that channel, Nat Geo, Discovery, Fine Living, and during the Sunrise Earth episode from the Great Barrier Reef.

I apologize. My statement was aimed at another poster who seemed to know quite a bit about this campaign. Will send a PM

Last edited:
well i'm doing my fair share...emailed around to all my non-scubaboard contacts and also on facebook....

Back
Top Bottom