I saw this commercial last night "Be a Diver"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
And was blown away by it. I thought it was great for the sport...and I hope it boosts the industry in these lean times.

DEMA: Be A Diver

Interesting

Great ad!

Good commercial.

But wow...did you see how calmly that distressed diver climbed back on the boat at the end (mask on forhead)?

:D

Good commercial.

But wow...did you see how calmly that distressed diver climbed back on the boat at the end (mask on forhead)?

:D
:rofl3::rofl3: Yes, I did. And the people making their shore exits looking like they're not carrying any weights at all? I wish I looked that good making a shore exit. :rofl3:

I also tried the website
thebestdivestore.com
that was mentioned in the commercial and got a link to only one store. I'm guessing dive shops have to buy into the co-op ad?

I looked again and while they were dangling, they weren't beating the reef.... yet. Wow you have good eyes. That was like what, 1/10 of a second. But still, you're right. The gauges should have been in a holder. All in all though, I was excited by the commercial. First time I had ever seen anything like it on TV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom