I need to find out how to find the posts that I have made and the responses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imadeepdiver

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this board and have posted a few questions in various forums. Could someone please tell me how to find the posts that I have made and to get the responses to my posts. Thanks for the advice.

click on your name "imadeepdiver" to the left of your post then click on "find more post by imadeepdiver"

steve

Even better. If you go to your profile, there will be a link for the threads started by you. You can also do it in the advanced search.

Another way is to read all new posts since you were on last.

I go to my "User CP" and they all show up under "subscribed threads." You can either look at the newest ones or bring up all subscribed threads.
Ber :lilbunny:

That is, providing, you have your option set to automagically subscribe to threads. [Which, btw, you can do with the new software without receiving e-mails saying the thread has been posted to... or have it send it once a day, or once a week].

Back
Top Bottom