I need Cozumel help! PLEEEEEZ!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To many good restaurants in Coz to go all inclusive. You will miss out on some good food there.

domino22:
Too many good restaurants in Coz to go all inclusive. You will miss out on some good food there.

Not if you have children or a spouse that lack your sense of adventure in dining. In my case, AI is the way to go.

Karen Dancheck:
Hi

Also, everytime we go to Cozumel, we hear about people who got sick from eating in some of the restaurants in town.

FWIW, I have been going to Cozumel since 1978, at least once a year for the past 15 years, and I have eaten in the restaurants in town every night on all those visits. I have never, not once (knock wood), gotten sick from eating at a restaurant on Cozumel. My wife has, once, we believe from a Caesar salad with raw egg in it (lesson learned). YMMV.

ronrosa:
I totally agree, but there are a lot of people that love all inclusives. Nice thing about Cozumel is there are accomdations to fit everyone's preference.

Well said and absolutely right. If we all enjoyed the same accomodations, I'd have to book my rooms 3 years in advance! I think I will now shut up trying to talk folks out of going AI... :^)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom