i need a sideline! any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
wala pa bro most of the ones available have pcci licenses . in bacolod there are a lot i can recommend many over there

from bacolod. mga 6mos old. how much to ship to cebu?

i will give it to my daughter for her as her guard dog. so even if i'm not there the dog would be a threat to anyone who would come close to her. hehehhehe

clgsamson:
I got mine from a military kennel. They are expensive to maintain. Soon I'll be shopping around for a stud/shooter. I'll sell the pups cheap when the time comes.

hmmmmm parang the maintenance would be a trouble.

paolov:
from bacolod. mga 6mos old. how much to ship to cebu?

i will give it to my daughter for her as her guard dog. so even if i'm not there the dog would be a threat to anyone who would come close to her. hehehhehe

have no idea pero by plane i paid around 1000. anyway these dogs range 6-8k without license

Spoon:
have no idea pero by plane i paid around 1000. anyway these dogs range 6-8k without license

when are you going to bacolod and back here?

you see i will give one to Oriel and i will keep another one for me here in manila to replace my dead puppy.

paolov:
when are you going to bacolod and back here?

you see i will give one to Oriel and i will keep another one for me here in manila to replace my dead puppy.

i dont go there anymore havent been in over two years

maybe when you go there next week, you can get new fresh ideas for your sideline ?

yeah, YEAH !!! that's it go there for your inspiratinal idea !!!1

heehehehheheheh

Back
Top Bottom