I need a dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tchil01

Reaction score
My dive Last Sunday was cancelled last Sunday because my GF wasn't feeling well... and me being a good boyfriend... I hung out with her. So now I need a dive. I have this Friday, Aug 23 off from work but I couldn't find a boat going out that day. Any of you Jersey divers know of a boat that has room for one diver this Friday. If it doesn't happen this Friday.. then I will not be able to get back into the water until Mid-September... and that is way to long to wait!!!!!

Thanks
Ty

Ooooohhhh... the withdrawl symptoms are starting arent they..:madelf:

Hope you can get your fix soon!! :eek:ut:

Sucks....don't it. Right now my only day off is Thursdays and there are no scheduled dives.

Must....dive......soon.....*gasp*

Hehe. I'd love to help ya, but I'm no where near you...but I do sympathize with you :(

I missed our last two times in Cozumel....since I generally dive at least two tanks every Coz....it feels like it's been forever since I've been underwater!

but we'll be back on Saturday....and I'm feeling much better....so barring some technical disaster onboard....I'll get a chance to dive Saturday!

Peace,
Cathie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom