I Need A Babysitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, I'm coming over for the IE next weekend... and so is Mark (Howard4113).

There's a *CHANCE* of having some time early/mid afternoon on Friday before everything kicks up, and I'd love to do a fun dive while I'm over there. :) I can't speak for him, but who knows.

How far is Koko Marina from Waikiki?

I don't know what conditions are like, if you have to hit these sites in the early morning like you do over here, but PM me if this might work.

Catherine,
Sorry to barge in... so your support buddy has to be behind you and a bit away to keep his bubbles out of the shot right? And if you are shooting up will your bubbles get in the way?

And good idea on the support diver up top just in case of shallow water blackout. /end hijack

OT - Best wishes to you and Mark on your exam next week, I'm sure you will both pass with flying colors :D

KrisB:
well, I'm coming over for the IE next weekend... and so is Mark (Howard4113).

There's a *CHANCE* of having some time early/mid afternoon on Friday before everything kicks up, and I'd love to do a fun dive while I'm over there. :) I can't speak for him, but who knows.

How far is Koko Marina from Waikiki?

I don't know what conditions are like, if you have to hit these sites in the early morning like you do over here, but PM me if this might work.

kidspot:
OT - Best wishes to you and Mark on your exam next week, I'm sure you will both pass with flying colors :D
Thanks, Tim... after today, I'd agree. After last Thursday, I was sure I was going to fail in a spectacular manner... :)

mrjimboalaska:
talk to VBlueV, he don't work.................:D
wtfo.. jeez! =/
i worked shift work.. so sometimes i got a couple weekdays off =)
however.. the new-year brings bankers' hours again..
so now i'm just another workin' stiff/weekend diver =(

catherine.. if i can arrange a day-off, i'd be glad to help..
which day y'all thinkin'? ..or is it weather dependent?

well, the winds should be still down for another couple of days. Maybe Tuesday or wednesday?

yea, ben ca, good point. I shot these guys before but there were too many other divers around.

Kris, let me know when you will be here and maybe we can dive. I will PM you my number.

VBlueV:
wtfo.. jeez! =/
i worked shift work.. so sometimes i got a couple weekdays off =)
however.. the new-year brings bankers' hours again..
so now i'm just another workin' stiff/weekend diver =(

catherine.. if i can arrange a day-off, i'd be glad to help..
which day y'all thinkin'? ..or is it weather dependent?

Sensitive, ain't he???? :eyebrow: But I figured he might just be able to "work" something out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom