I Need A Babysitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have a photo I need to get on a 100+ dive of two freedivers this week. Anybody out there able to take off and go with us three to the site from ko-ko marina? (our boat)

Ideally, you will have a flexible schedule, and a tank of air on your back...
we are aiming for great viz and tolerable wind. We need to get it this week.

I'll wager you'll have no less that 50 volunteers for this venture :)

Na...they all have jobs.
Otherwise, I would ring somebody up.

Jobs? They have jobs? Tell me more about this job thing. Can you get an antibiotic or treatment or something for that?

hey...like I said. A DIR buddy with doubles...can't beat it.

I will ask them about their deadline, I think it's coming up.

My problem is I can't dock, GPS, bouy, camera, and still have enough brain power left over to keep myself safe. I am spent/fried by the time I get in the water.
When I shoot those guys, I have a tendancy to bounce my profile too much when I don't have a buddy. It will be truly an amazing site to see them hit the Corsair at 107. Could be a dramatic shot. I think to shoot it with a WIDE angle, VERY close to the plane and the diver, looking up to the surface to emphasize the depth, might be good. I would not have many chances because they need some slow deep breathing time on the surface to get that deep.

If I can't get this to happen, we might bump to Sat or Sunday..the weather gets kinda unpredictable this year. JB back from Iraq on Sunday night...YIPPEE.
You should play hookey Tom, what are they going to do, shave your head and send you to Iraq? They might do that anyway. kidding. We love to say that around here.

oh yea..he's a riot.

Right now, sitting and listening to an Army psychologist in Taji "telling him what it's going to be like" . Poor guy has to take that pychobabble torture.

Your new house...so exciting! We need to plan a dive, even if it is way in advance, so it's more likely to happen.

OH..and the freedivers need a support diver too on the surface, in the boat, I just realized. (or snorkeling)

really? okay, I will. and here I been calling him "head of household"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom