I log out, wife logs in, but posts.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This doesn't solve the mystery, but maybe you could use different browsers to post then no one would have to log out. Just pay attention to which app you're using.

Good idea Damselfish, but I think she suggested she doesn't know much. You mean like one of them use Explorer and the other use Aol - or did I misunderstand...??

It's fixed!! Net Doc and Alcina are to thank. As NetDoc put it....

"toss my cookies" then logout. Well, my husband told me how to do that... though, I must admit... that "tossing my cookies" makes me think of boats!!! LOL Need I say more?! hahaha

It worked, and as you can see....

<<<<< I'm me again! Yay!

*khm* Told you so! *khm*

Although, I must admit that "tossing the cookies" does sound a lot better than "flushing" them. :wink:

DandyDon:
Good idea Damselfish, but I think she suggested she doesn't know much. You mean like one of them use Explorer and the other use Aol - or did I misunderstand...??
sure - Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, whatever.

Glad it's fixed . .I was going to suggest the different browser thing as well.

I yell at R.J. all the time for checking SB on my computer using Firefox - the browser I prefer - because it changes my cookies - example - the new post designation.

I think I've gotten him trained that he should use I.E. to check SB now when he's on my computer.

And he did do a post or two under my name at some point, not realizing I was still logged in.

Back
Top Bottom