I log out, wife logs in, but posts.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
are still under my ID. This is quite strange.

Rod is ScubaRef.... I am ERparamedic. Rod logs out... I log in... I try to post, but it comes up under Rod's ID. I don't get it... can anyone help?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

could it be due to using the same computer and it (scubaboard) is recognizing the computer IP number automatically????????

That's what I'm wondering... I sent a PM to NetDoc.

ERparamedic.... hijacking my husband's ID.

Are you actually clicking on the Log Out and then going back through the Log In by entering your name and password? That would be really strange...

Yes... I am. And SB welcomes me as ERparamedic... then I go to Forums... and it's back to ScubaRef. I've posted in 2 different forums, and it was under my husband's screen name. Oops.

I'm baffled.

ScubaRef:
ERparamedic.... hijacking my husband's ID.

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I agree. I've never seen it happen before. Have you tried flushing the cache of your browser? Might help.

Oh, no... you see.... I just surf the web and type on this thing... If I were to try anything else on it... I think it would blow up.... I have that effect on computers! LOL :D

ERparamedic.... still hijacking! :eyebrow:

She shouldn't have to do anything else - no clear cookies or anything. If one SN logs out, a new one logs in, the new one should be the only one that can post.

BTW, do leave the box unchecked about "Remember Me" when you log on in either. But logging out is out, and logging in under different US is different.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom