I just quit my job!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic!

Now, what you need to do is to run to your local bookstore or Amazon.com and purchase a copy of Out Of Hell's Kitchen to read while lying on the beach in Bonaire - so that I can quit my job and lay on the beach in Bonaire and finish the sequel...

J

Thanks everyone! I don't mean to rub it in (kinda), I'm just psyched.

Dr. Bill- I think you have a point my friend. I'm sure I will contemplate burning my passport and staying in Bonaire by the end of the trip. I'm almost there. A couple more years of the rat race and I think I'll be ready :)

Johnny H- I'll look for a copy of your book. I had a place in Hell's Kitchen for awhile with work. Checked out the website, looks like an interesting read. If you need an editor to sit with you on the beach while you complete the sequel, let me know.

I'm definitely in the wrong business for big raises and promotions...maybe someone should offer ME a new job with 6 figures! (pretty-please?)

Back
Top Bottom