I just had to tell SOMEBODY...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Congratulations, Sherry!! I hope Project AWARE was able to help you out in your research. It would be really cool if you could work for them someday.

They were very helpful, and hopefully, later on down the road, they can help me save the coral reefs! That's gonna be my specialty once I get my degree in marine biology and my certificate of biomedical services.

goddess

if you would like a place online to store that file i would be willing to put it onto my website for people to download it

Scubatooth

a suggestion: upload it on www.yousendit.com and post the download link here.

Caesarian or "normal" birth? Painful but well worth it in the end. Congratulations (as one who knows the pain of scientific writing but now prefers to reach a broader audience with a touch of humor!).

Dr. Bill

Scubatooth:
goddess

if you would like a place online to store that file i would be willing to put it onto my website for people to download it

Scubatooth

Let me put all the pieces together into one file, and I'd love to store it there. It's a huge file with lots of graphics. I wasn't expecting everyone to want to actually read it. I was just so darned relieved it was finally over! Ask Luke, I was working on that paper for two months, night and day.

I believe it was a caeasarian without drugs! Typically, I write with a drier, more editorial, style (with a "slight" touch of sarcasm :D ), so this was certainly different, but no less fun. I may do some more since coral reefs will be my specialty. Of course, first I have to get my sex paper done and out of the way!

Sherry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom