I just changed my neck seal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Not impressive, you say -- you have done it tons of times.

But I did it next to the downstairs sink. It took me five minutes, and I didn't even have the tool I was supposed to use to do it.

No form. No glue. And I'm ready to go diving this afternoon!

The SiTech neck ring system is as easy to use as they say it is. I watched the Dive Right In Scuba video on how to take the old seal out (which was the nerve-wracking part, and would be easier if the seal I was swapping out was not any good any more) and how to put the new one in. I couldn't find the pizza cutter roller thing they had sent me, so I just used a small screwdriver to push the ring in. It went as smoothly as one could hope.

Hooray for Sitech!

Reactions: Jax
Awesome!

I've sent in one of my Fusions for the retrofit plus silicone seals so I'm hoping to be joining the ranks of the self sufficient seal swappers (S4, tm) in a few weeks time!

For the record, I still miss your old avatar!

Ditto!!! Five minutes on the living room coffee table. SiTech rocks!!!

Yesterday, Five minutes to do TWO wrist seal mounts!

In spite of the critters' help and supervision!

This upgrade has me moving the Fusion toward the top of my what drysuit to buy list.
I've been agonizing over what to buy, by the end of the summer I'll have to paint or get off the ladder.

-Mitch

Back
Top Bottom