I heard today is star wars day did anyone do anything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got to work. Will be watching Rise of Skywalker shortly.

DW

Started a marathon run including the shows. Watched the prequels and now I'm on the first season finale of The Clone Wars.
Future Mr. Pacific watched the entire series without me earlier in the year so I'm avoiding him so he doesn't give me spoilers.

I introduced my Filipina wifey to the original films (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi).

I know people often debate about watching them in release date order or story-line order, but I felt it prudent to introduce her to the films that started it all. She's now interested in the story, so we will start watching from Episode I, in story-line order. I figure one movie per night while we are still under quarantine order here in Manila.

I introduced my Filipina wifey to the original films (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi).

I know people often debate about watching them in release date order or story-line order, but I felt it prudent to introduce her to the films that started it all. She's now interested in the story, so we will start watching from Episode I, in story-line order. I figure one movie per night while we are still under quarantine order here in Manila.
Skip Episode 1. It's a terrible film and isn't necessary for the overall story.

If she still wants to see more after the rest of the marathon, you can watch it as a bloopers reel.

Skip Episode 1. It's a terrible film and isn't necessary for the overall story.

If she still wants to see more after the rest of the marathon, you can watch it as a bloopers reel.

I disagree, the world is in lockdown and that kills time. Plus how could she appreciate the desire to kill jar-jar binks if she doesn't?

May the Fourth be with you.

And also with you.

Should be one more episode at least this friday unless they but it out early.
was released on 4 May as a surprise gift, all 12 episodes are available, it was good.

From my daughters perspective the real gift comes this fall, looks like they put Ashoka Tano in the Season 2 Mandalorian.

I greeted just about everyone with "May the fourth be with you" yesterday. We just finished binging all but the final episode (that just got released) over the past week and a half - after having binge watched The Mandalorian. We're in the middle of a move and decided to wait until we can watch that last episode on the big(er) tv at the new house. I can remember, very clearly, seeing the first movie in the theatre (the Esquire in Clayton - for anyone in St Louis) back in 1977. I can't believe it was that long ago ... in a galaxy far, far away ... wow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom