I have seen the light!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Merriest of Holidays to you all! DH and I headed out for our Christmas dive today (nice conditions, good viz more or less but lots of floaties in the water) and for the first time I used one of my Ikelite strobes & slave with my Canon A20...why I had not done this sooner remains a mystery!

Although the photo here isn't the best ever, I think it is a lovely shot for Xmas (pretty sure that is the right nudi name) and WOW the difference of a strobe vs camera only...wish I could put them side by side here...maybe when I get the web site up and happening!

Hope all your holiday wishes are coming true and you are getting out diving - I know I am going to make the most of the holiday season and our 100+ temperatures!

WOW! That is really nice. The colors are fabulous!

Thank You for such a wonderful picture!. Its christmas morning here and i couldnt ask for a better gift than to see someone sharing a beautiful UW pic. 100 degrees there WoW!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom