I have a stupid question..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 kinds:

Those who do,

Those who lie,

and those who haven't been diving long enough :D

Just wait till the 1st time you dive wet when the water is getting cold, say 63 or colder. It comes out at 98.6 degrees :D

Wayward Son:
3 kinds:

Those who do,

Those who lie,

and those who haven't been diving long enough :D

Just wait till the 1st time you dive wet when the water is getting cold, say 63 or colder. It comes out at 98.6 degrees :D

Really, I just can't see that happening. Especially in cold weather.

In fact, I hate the feeling of the water coming out of the wetsuit after the dive. Since it's body temperature, it feels like pee. Not pleasent.

I also never drink soft drinks before or during a dive, since this is the only liquid I've found that causes me to have to urinate more than twice a day.

According to Undercurrent, it is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged, to pee in your wetsuit. I drink a ton of water and find it almost impossible NOT to pee in it. Besides, sometimes heads smell really nasty. :D

Being properly hydrated apparently goes a long way towards preventing getting bent. Especially on colder dives. I make a point of sucking down enough water to stay fully hydrated, and when you do that, you pee.

Haven't done it yet...but got the tip to put yout boots INSIDE the legs in case you do...(better to have it drain than get yer feet all yucky!)

I've worn a normal swim suit everytime, and just push the legs down into the wetsuit before I pull it the whole way up and zip it. Never had any bunching problems...I have given getting some bike shorts a thought...

WellBelowH2O:
Swimsuit, speedo (not recommended unless you're in really good shape :), speedo jammers, under armor, birthday suit. Heck, even underwear will work in a pinch. They're all fine and really up to your personal preference. I've never peed in my wetsuit (watch, here comes everyone to call me a liar:) and am kind of skeeved by rentals knowing that others do it, so I know where you're coming from.
Just wondering......When you say you've never went pee in YOUR wetsuit, Do you ever rent? (I mean to become "skeeved" over it)

i have also always heard there are two kinds of divers... those that do and those that lie about it hehehehe lol it is always best to own your own equipment...
i would suggest you trying a pair of running tights..... they will not slide upwhen you put the suit on and after you get out of the water you can put your shorts back over them or you can put on a long shirt if you do not want to wear just the tights...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom