Question I have a bad inflator set up for a zeagle ranger and am looking for a new inflator assemble, does anyone have any zeagle BCD parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for a zeagle BCD inflator assembly and/or remote exhaust valve. Does anyone have an old zeagle BCD for parts? The parts are for a ranger, but I believe many zeagle pieces are interchangeable.

Steve
772 532 6537

It's the other end that I am looking for. I need the bladder flange and the remote exhaust piece that connects to the bladder flange. the two cracked when a tank fell on them.

I have a Zeagle BC that's about 14 years old that my kids use. During our most recent dive last month, the right side back shoulder dump valve broke/tore away from the bladder and I've been told by two different people it's not repairable. So, I'll likely get another BC in its place. I was wondering what to do with this old one, maybe it's what you're looking for...?

I am looking for the bladder flange assembly (where the inflator piece screws into the BCD and the bladder), here is a link to the dgx one which may not work with Zeagle??? DGX Bladder Flange Assembly
I am also looking for the piece that connects to the flange. I just need the top part piece that connects to the flange, but the whole inflator assemble would work. Give me a call and I can better explain.

Thanks,
Steve 772 532 6537

Are you the original owner? Zeagle used to be very good about repairing or replacing bladders and fittings when they failed. Not sure if they will cover accidental damage and things may be different now they are part of the Huish conglomerate but it's worth checking with a Zeagle dealer.

I am not the original owner and dealing with huish is interesting. I am attaching the pic of the BCD just a hole that needs a bladder flange. If no one has one, I will buy one at Diver gear express, but I was hoping to find zeagle. The second and third pics are the inflator hose I have to attach, and the forth pic is another inflator hose I could use, but it needs a different attachment for the flange. Neither is a zeagle.
Thanks to everyone who has offered comments.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 68
  • Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG