Wanted zeagle BCD inflator assembly and/or remote exhaust valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for a zeagle BCD inflator assembly and/or remote exhaust valve. Does anyone have an old zeagle BCD for parts? The parts are for a ranger, but I believe many zeagle pieces are interchangeable.

Steve
772 532 6537

Steve, is it pre-2014 or newer? Zeagle changed the threads on their bladders around that time and it will make a difference for the exhaust valves.

I believe it is newer than 2014. However, I need both parts, the flange assemble and the exhaust valve. So as long as they fit together. If you have a exhaust valve how much are you asking?

Thanks,

Sorry, I don’t have either but was just trying to help clarify which exhaust you were looking for in case someone did. The difference between the valves is the threading to the bladder so a pre-2014 won’t work on a newer bladder and vice versa. Obviously inflators will work interchangeably.

are you looking for one of these ...

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 59
I am looking mostly for the other end where it attaches to the BCD and the BCD attachment point or bladder flange.

That is one of the 2 pieces I need. The other would be the flange that fits in the BCD hole. See pic.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 69
You should have started with sharing the hole in your BC. I believe the easiest solution is this if your bladder hole is the correct size:

From there you have a bunch of choices including this:

If the Zeagle bladder hole is too big then you are stuck with whatever zeagle has similar to the above.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom