I had an Oprah moment.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey that was nice. I'm sure she appreciated it.

I once irritated the meter maid because I noticed the meter next to me was about to expire. I put money in mine and then in the other one. She felt I shouldn't have done it because it wasn't my car and proceeded to tell me so. I just explained to her that the meter didn't know who put the quarter in and walked away.

Bratface:
I just explained to her that the meter didn't know who put the quarter in and walked away.

classic!

nice Brat!

yesterday as i was leaving the Shelly Beach carpark i gave my all day parking voucher ($16.00 for all day and i got 4hrs use out of it) to a elderly couple waiting at the meter machine to make their payment

hopefully they treated themselves with a nice coffee

I helped an old lady get out of a car the other day. Poor dear was struggling

In the words of Roger Daltry, Pete Townshend, the late John Entwistle and the late Keith Moon... "I hope I die before I get old"

Azza:
"I hope I die before I get old"

since i am now 39.1 and soon to be 39.2, i have revised my definition of "old"

my age + 15 years = old

I'm planning on living forever. I just hope my brain lives as long as I do. I secretly dread what gravity and time does to the body. I've seen lots of old naked bodies in my line of work (RN). Believe me, it's not pretty.

on the weekend i spent my time showing a SB'er around sydney and diving with him... never met the guy before and i gave away my parking voucher

then i had to force myself to go visit my mother for 30mins

we are actually much kinder to strangers than our own family

Just before Christmas, I stopped a car that had Utah plates on the bumpers, but an Oregon plate in the rear window. The driver had been pretty ill and literally didn't have the strength to change the plates, since the bolts were rusted on. Since it was a very slow night, I went ahead and changed the plates for him. He started crying and explained that he recently learned he had a debilitating disease and didn't know how long he was going to be able to even walk--he said he got his "Christmas present early".

wow...

we really don't know how much we have to be thankful for in our lives

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom