I Had a Dream... Have you had a dive dream?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkRider

Contributor
Reaction score
I woke up in the middle of the night the other day fresh from a dive dream - more like a nightmare I guess I should say.

I remember that I was in my drysuit... I was firmly on the bottom and had just looked at my guages... they read 127 feet and 0 Air remaining. I frantically tried to start swimming to the surface, but it was almost as if I was being held to the sea floor by some unseen source of suction. Suddenly a couple of hard hat divers showed up and started trying to pull me up to the surface but they struggled to get me up off the bottom. Just about then I felt myself starting to pass out from lack of oxygen (air) and that's when I woke up.... very weird dream

I've been diving for a decade and never had a diving dream before... have any of you had similar experiences?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom