I guess I can't complain too much...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
What can I say about Saturday? Fabulous.

Indopacific Humpback Dolphins started us out. Manta Rays entertained us for ages. Huge turtles swam leisurely under us as we were watching the mantas. Humpbacks gave us a show. And then on the way back home, a whale shark gave us some of his time!

Wonderful way to have a day off...even if I didn't get to do a dive, guess I can't complain...

alcina:
What can I say about Saturday? Fabulous.

Indopacific Humpback Dolphins started us out. Manta Rays entertained us for ages. Huge turtles swam leisurely under us as we were watching the mantas. Humpbacks gave us a show. And then on the way back home, a whale shark gave us some of his time!

Wonderful way to have a day off...even if I didn't get to do a dive, guess I can't complain...
Awesome shots and I'm jealous as hell.

Amazing......we don't get any of that wildlife here.....

Hah, I see those ALL the time ... In my dreams.....

I'm now rethinking some of my future dive vacations after your post!

Oh, and please send some leftovers to us in Micronesia.

The really nice thing about Saturday was that we had a full boat of clients and they got to swim with TWO whale sharks in shallow water, multiple manta rays and watch the breaching up close. Other days have seen more whale sharks, but why leave the one you are with if he is in nice water and going pretty slow...unless it is to follow the one that swims under you and goes the other way! I still think June is the best month even if the wind and sea conditions aren't as postcard perfect some days!

You hit the jackpot!

I guess I'll have to take closer shots of the Blennies around here and pretend they are whales :D .

We get days like that all the time in the UK................NOT lol. Jealous as hell lol
Great pictures tho.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom