I got a kitchen pass for Sunday the 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The title says it all. I'm going diving.

I'm not picky.

Side note: The way my luck has been running, Sunday will either bring an enormous monsoon or a huge cold front. Or both.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Side note: The way my luck has been running, Sunday will either bring an enormous monsoon or a huge cold front. Or both.

Welcome to my world... :(

TwoBitTxn:
The title says it all. I'm going diving.

I'm not picky.

TwoBit

Dude :shakehead
You need to thin the herd.....
Get rid of some of those cats !!!
Then your kitchen won't be such a dive :rofl3:

So... Where do you think Your going to go this weekend?

Last week I assisted in removing over 75 cats from a 1200 sq ft townhome in the city I work for. They were all feral. Thank God my clothes came clean.

I really don't care where. Clear Springs is most conducive to a large group, if a large group wants to band up. Murray would be fine. Weather is saying scattered showers all week. Vis is gonna stink where ever we go.

TwoBit

There is a chance that some of us might go to Lake Broken Bow

TwoBit what time on Sunday you going to be at the pond/CSSP??

Timeliner:
There is a chance that some of us might go to Lake Broken Bow

Yeah I heard. That's a 3 hr drive (at least) for me. Too much for a road trip, and not a good weekend for me to go camping. Wish I could though.

TwoBit....I would head to BB with the troops but need to stay more local this weekend,,,,,I will plan on being at the pond by 10am/Sunday....if something changes I will drop you a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom