I got a camera!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got a camera!! I got a camera! Kunk35 got me a caaaaaameraaaaaa!! WooHoo!:chicken:
It's a SeaLife DC600, with a strobe, AND a bag, AND a bunch of other stuff that goes with it.:D:D

Must go diving, if you guys thought I had the diving bug bad before...., I think it's getting ready to get a lot worse.:cool2:

Rhonda:cloud9:

WOW!!! I am SOO jealous!!! Now you need to come to Cozumel with us so you can actually have water clear enough to take pix!! :)

Hoping to aquire one of those toys myself soon ...

Yeah, one of the first instructions says, For great underwater pictures dive in crystal clear water. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah right.

On another note....

Guitar Hero ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Someone else is going to have to make dinner...

Rhonda

LOL! That's great Rhonda! I am kind of jealous too. We'll have to go diving so you can try out the new camera!

Yeah, one of the first instructions says, For great underwater pictures dive in crystal clear water. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah right.

On another note....

Guitar Hero ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Someone else is going to have to make dinner...

Rhonda

Cool a Camera !!! :cool2: Get close and shoot up towards the light and you'll get some good pictures in the lake.

We had " Rock Band Special Edition " set up here in the living room last night.
We have Guitar Hero already but this was a different twist.

I'm still more into picking on stage with real instruments but what the heck the Grand Kids all love it :D

Congrats on the camera!
And I was tickled that the wife got me a flashlink for my SeaLife and strobe setup. Well, she also got me a new prescription mask, too. Now, if I can only find that "crystal clear" water (preferably WARM), I'll be all set!
Merry Christmas, Y'all!
Bill

Way too cool! Congrats on a great gift. I am sure the best gift Kory got was watching you open that camera. I will bet that was priceless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom