I found the casket today :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone at least tell what body of water your diving in for those who dont know about the "casket," like me. Thanks

Trout --
Good to see you!

Rhonda -- It's all good. I can't believe you bribed TexDiveGuy :shakehead: I can't believe he accepted the bribe. Shame on you Tex :shakehead:
Well, okay, I might have accepted that bribe too. Brownies are good and I hear Yellowfin's brownies are extraordinary!

Yellowfin, I don't think I have met you before; but I have met Mr. KunkFish. We did a dive at Murray. I think it was February. I got to check out the Dragon Lair II. Very impressive!

Yes, you dove with Mr. Kunkfish, (I like that name!:rofl3:) back in Feb. We'll be there Saturday, with brownies of course, we'll try to find you!

Sorry about the bribing, but to his credit, he didn't actually say he would give me the coordinates, just that he would bring them to the fling!

He was also very vague about where he would be setting up on Saturday....

Rhonda :D

Can someone at least tell what body of water your diving in for those who dont know about the "casket," like me. Thanks

CSSP Terrell, Texas

Rhonda:D

Ha! Good to hear! Unfortunately, I think I have other commitments for this Saturday so I don't think I am going to be at the Fling! I am going to try my $#$$%est though to shirk my responsibilities and show up for the Fling! :14:

I suspected Tex might only give you a guided tour to the destination. I trust Alan.

ctref, I posted a thread last weekend about finding the casket at CSSP -- so everyone is implicitly playing off that thread. Besides, the casket at CSSP is legendary in North Texas. Sorry. Didn't mean to offend you or anything. Please, come join us! It will be fun! Trust me! :eyebrow:

Ha! Good to hear! Unfortunately, I think I have other commitments for this Saturday so I don't think I am going to be at the Fling! I am going to try my $#$$%est though to shirk my responsibilities and show up for the Fling! :14:

ctref, I posted a thread last weekend about finding the casket at CSSP -- so everyone is implicitly playing off that thread. Besides, the casket at CSSP is legendary in North Texas. Sorry. Didn't mean to offend you or anything. Please, come join us! It will be fun! Trust me! :eyebrow:

richerso....YOU started this whole thing!!!!! You better show up on Sat. at the Fling as I have hinted to a few you are the 'coffin' location expert!!! :wink: Timeliner is open that Sat. and indicated he was going to be there......besides I have yet to run your coords. myself.

Now, see what you've done! This is why you have to learn to guard certain pieces of information!

Now what am I supposed to do to get brownies ??? Huh? I ask you?

John,

A couple of dive buddies with some large lift bags is all you need to relocate it. Then you can get all the brownies you want. Just swear the dive buddies to secrecy or maybe you'll have to arrange some "accidents" for them, such as driving home on I-20. :eyebrow:

zzzKing,
Excellent ideas.

Back
Top Bottom