I found a sympathetic soul

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heh, I saw that too. They need to move to Texas. It sounds like they are our kind of people!!:D

"Can I get a Hallelujah !!!" :D

Someone needs to send that man a shirt! He definitely deserves membership.

He could have been describing CSSP :)

He could have been describing CSSP

Why, Cruiser, whatever do you mean? I was out there on Sunday, and I could actually see my partner! (as long as he didn't venture more than ten feet away, that is...)

:D

Guba--

Hah, you're right. There were a few places where the viz opened up. When you get tired of that high viz stuff, head to where the students are for a good silt out :)

Been noticing that along the bottom of the channel where it's deep and those crater looking pits are, viz was 12-15 feet in places.

Sorry I missed you. I was hanging with a group from my dive shop who were certifying 24 OW divers, so stayed close to the dock/pavilion when topside.

I have yet to camp. My "pop up tent" is a misnomer. I was looking for a rip cord like mechanism that would set the tent up in mere seconds. Instructions allude to a bunch of sticks that have to be put together to make poles and then the poles are threaded through loops on the tent. I'm going to need tutoring for this and then hope to camp and get in some night dives at CSSP :)

End of hijack, back to topic....

Why, Cruiser, whatever do you mean? I was out there on Sunday, and I could actually see my partner! (as long as he didn't venture more than ten feet away, that is...)

You guys and gals crack me up!

Just for Frank --- Hallelujah !!!

btw, for what it's worth, that other 'clarity of little visibility' thread sounded like a typical Texas Swamp Dive to me. Just another day in the office, . . . .err .. . . hobby.

Hey, I did try to get us lost in low viz down by Cisco! Of course Guba you can always just follow the trail of bubbles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom