I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

of course you were. i can always count on you. did i tell you about my new tiara? it has pink sparklies. i'm wearing it diving sunday.

BabyDuck:
of course you were. i can always count on you. did i tell you about my new tiara? it has pink sparklies. i'm wearing it diving sunday.
Ohhhhh send me a picture!!!!
Do you wear it with a hood or without?

Can I get a matching one? I don't have any with pink sparklies. I like those. :star:

BabyDuck:
i dunno, 'tacked down' could be interesting.

AGGHHHH! No fair, coffee came out my nose! You should warn people

Yep, with this group it is always better to not be drinking and reading.

I might have to rethink that tacking down thing.. It could have potential.. hmmm
Thanks BabyDuck and Penny for pointing out that I was just not viewing it correctly.
Let the tacking begin..

gis_gal:
Yep, with this group it is always better to not being drinking and reading.

I might have to rethink that tacking down thing.. I could have potential.. hmmm Thanks BabyDuck and Penny for pointing out that I was just not viewing it correctly.
Let the tacking begin..

:rofl2:
OH MY...

Penny ~ It was a typo.. but I have now fixed it. I must learn to proof my posts before I hit send. :11doh:
I guess thats what I get for sneaking on while at work.

I Have tons of POTENTIAL, just waiting, oh never mind...eyebrow

Firebrand:
Did I Ask You To Join My Group!?!?!?!?

:D NOPE you didn't! My 2 cents -> if you ain't welcomed---> These boots keep walking!:05: Nancy Sinatra

All joking aside sorry some pple have made you feel this way.

yeah! topic: what are you going to be for halowween this year OR what was your best costume ever OR both.

i'm gonna be a dive princess. black outfit (that's it to the left of your screen), pink sparkly tiara, backplate with my screenname in calligraphy (thanks, kraken!)

best ever was prolly st pauli girl. got a huge hug from a strange guy on the street corner, who shouted, 'st pauli girl! you never forget your first woman!'

Back
Top Bottom