I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polerin312:
You can join anyone of the groups here ZenDiva... and I think I know you from somewhere....

*wink*

UWA

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh *smile* Hello darlin.......it's sooooooooo good to see you *wink*

gis_gal:
Polerin ~ I do think I also know ZenDiva and agree she can join any group or start her own.
Welcome ZenDiva.

LOL mmmmmm I know you too you brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cold girl you LOL

Jamdiver:
You'd have to speak to our fearless leader Firebrand about starting your own group hehe .
May all your posts be brilliant and insightful.

Jamdiver

ahhhhhhhh thank you for the insightful direction...........and for the well wishes...sorry have not been around.....got very busy w/ work and a bad case of food poisoning over the weekend.........

*smile*

ZenDiva

Ok...I just read all the 941 posts in one go...
My brain just shut down but after reading those posts I´m not about to leave this thread without posting!

btw I liked nautical but nice´s disclaimers somewhere around page 15...just so you know...

grazie42:
Ok...I just read all the 941 posts in one go...
My brain just shut down but after reading those posts I´m not about to leave this thread without posting!
WOW you are a glutton for punishment.

BabyDuck ~ Sorry, If you need more therapy come to Seattle.. I am doing this great Hydro Therapy myself. Some how the cold, wet, deep diving appears to be helping. Great way to purge many things from your mind.

Penny ~ Kill Bill... I also thought it was very interesting. I know it was not a comedy but how could you NOT laugh?

gis_gal:
Penny ~ Kill Bill... I also thought it was very interesting. I know it was not a comedy but how could you NOT laugh?
"Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now."

I was hootin' right about that point!

pennypue:
"Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now."

I was hootin' right about that point!

I thought volumes 1 and 2 were hysterical, my daughter and I laughed ourselves silly, but my wife had to leave the room, 20 years as a cop gives one a warped sense of humor....

adurso:
I thought volumes 1 and 2 were hysterical, my daughter and I laughed ourselves silly, but my wife had to leave the room, 20 years as a cop gives one a warped sense of humor....
I have no excuse. I'm just warped.

pennypue:
I have no excuse. I'm just warped.

Place yourself between two straight boards, saturate with water and apply heat, you will straighten out by morning, if you are in a hurry to straighten out you must be tacked down... that is unless you wish to remain warped.

adurso:
Place yourself between two straight boards, saturate with water and apply heat, you will straighten out by morning, if you are in a hurry to straighten out you must be tacked down... that is unless you wish to remain warped.

I know I enjoy being warped. NO need for straightening. or being tacked down. :wink:
I do like the sounds of saturate with water and apply heat. Sounds like a dive trip to me...

i dunno, 'tacked down' could be interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom