I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate:
Ok all together now 1..2..3.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :lol: You gotta admit, it was cute tho.

Yes, they are very cute.

On Topic:

It is annoying when someone posts a question, you give them a good answer, and then only reply to their friends. However, cyberspace is not the place to look for personal affirmation. On the otherhand, karma's a B****!

Crikey. I go away and sleep for 8 hous and the group has grown by twice the size!
And I missed dogpiling pue...

It's just like a snowball, crashing downhill getting bigger and bigger. Next time don't go to bed. :D

renpirate:
It is annoying when someone posts a question, you give them a good answer, and then only reply to their friends.
i'm not answering that, i don't know you. :05: :D

i went to a residential public high school for science & math. it was totally nerd central - i mean, we had a mainframe before there were really desktops ('80's). we had a not-working-very-well scanning electron microscope. there was math beyond cal. there was *not* a football team. anyway, we had a cheer - 'that's all right, that's ok, you're gonna work for us someday!' hee hee hee...

i was the very social girl, can you tell?

(love ya, mel, your eccentricity is set off by your beauty.)

Nobody places "Kick-me" signs on the group creator!!!! I kick back!!! Dogpiles are perfectly legitimate!!!

YEA!! I knew I loved you for a reason!!
(I mean like brotherly love... not that other kind. You are married after all!)

Now that I'm cool, (and by cool I mean creating a thread that has more than three pages of responses that isn't a roll call) I'm feeling like I (somewhat) accomplished something here! I believe we have torn down the walls of a clique and made a place where (most) everyone is welcome! AWWWWWWWW! It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom