I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polerin312:
Tho he does try to pimp out his brother on here occasionally.... :D
You can't blame a guy for tryin'!!!

Firebrand:
I'm a MARRIED man, I don't paruse the boards to meet women. Besides, you and I never really talked before either!

good for you? (not that I care because I have no interest & I was totally joking... besides you're not in group 71). :D

<dlndavid whispers> Seventyyyy ooooone

I should be...speaking of groups, I just joined a REALLY cool group on my lunch break. You may have heard of them...they're called DAN!

Firebrand:
You can't blame a guy for tryin'!!!
Can't blame a girl for bidding either.. esp with the merchandise presented. :14: Sadly outbid by a NAUI instructor who could offer far more then I :crying: (way prettier too)

<dlndavid whispers> DAAAANNNNN

Polly did get him certified, with the voodoo gas too! Although, those three "days" of diving were pretty intense. We didn't start his pool session until around 10:00 P.M. then four and a half hours later, we hit the waffle house, get home for two hours of sleep, then drive a few hours to the OW location not affected by Red Tide, meet up with family for lunch, then hit the OW at 3:30. Do three dives that day, covering most of the skills from the pool session, out to dinner, then he starts his two tests at 11:00 P.M. and doesn't quit until 1 A.M. Followed by a few more hours of sleep and back on the water we go for two more dives. On the first dive, a bunch of OW students who have no idea what buoyancy control is hits the water and effectively reduces vis for the guy trying to get pictures (me). What an intense time diving. It wasn't a fun trip for my non-diving wife!

Wasn't blaming his choice, just mourning HIS loss.. hehe
:joke:
Well, the HIS loss part anyway :D

Well hey, who knows what the future holds.

Firebrand:
Well hey, who knows what the future holds.
:rofl: Yeah, ok...
I will continue to send his care packages regardless, and I expect nothing but happy infantrymen singing my praises in the great orange sandbox (since he shares with his buddies). That's enough for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom