I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Fixated on that now, aren't ya?

Yeah, yeah, mod/greeter.......I want my name in Purple. Denotes frivolously posting frequently, and most importantly, Princess. I deserve my own category!!!!!:madamy:

well? did you paint your toe nails in the Stewart manner?

SmokeAire:
A physcological motivation to H2's remark is diagnosed as "Transference".

only two kinds of people use the word "transferance"

German perverts and touchy-feely new-age limp-wristed wanna-be Dr. Phils

and you ain't German... so...

:05:

Wow, this is an interesting turn to the thread...
Lol, sits back and enjoys the view.
Somehow I prefer the Sienfeldian discussions about nothing :).

SmokeAire:
Ya know roomy, you've spoiled my chances of ever getting a date with a diving female.
Maybe I'll get in to rock climbing.

Just for the record, I do have the best housemate ever. Besides she does have a might fine hat. :D

ok, topic for the day - getting totally away from poorly executed and received jokes or online psychoanalysis - what type of deodorant do you use? i like the stick kind myself. and do you use deodorant/antiperspirant or just plain deodorant? i like the combo.

there, that should put us back on the 'nothing' track.

dlndavid:
well? did you paint your toe nails in the Stewart manner?
Not yet. That's for the race in Charlotte this weekend. :D

Oh, I like the combo deodorant, stick. Preferred brand is Secret, strong enough for a man but made for a woman. So you guys can all borrow it if you like. :wink:

Gillette Wild Rain Clear Stick deoderant & antipersperant.

I just use unscented deoderant/anti-persperant, since I don't like most of the scents available and they usualy don't go well with my perfume... which changes depending on the season... & occasionally my mood ...

Hmmm, for me I prefer unscented or lightly scented deodarants/anti-perspirants.., something along the line of Suave, Sure or Brut. All sprays of course.

What i'd find a lot more interesting is everyone's favorite colognes or perfumes.
:D, I'm a 'Givenchy pour homme' sort of guy.

I use Calvin Kline's Obsession.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom