I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best Q episode was when he was thrown out of the Q & made human. That was great.

The holodeck episodes were ok.

I loved the fact they had so many great guest stars & people who appeared & went on to bigger things. . . like Teri Hatcher, Famke Janssen, etc

polerin312:
The best Q episode was when he was thrown out of the Q & made human.

I thought Q was the Bond gadget guy. Who knew .... there's a new Q?

If they were both waiting for a bus would it be a queue of Qs?

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

More like a Q squared

Everybody should have a Q. Well maybe not a Star Strek Q, but a Bond Q. Just think of all the cool gadgets he could come up with to add to your scuba diving gear......oops! Now I've done it! I made a reference to scuba diving....BBQs are something everyone should have as well. I love to BBQ abalone after a nice day of diving... DOH!!!!! I did it again! So, I really like Star Wars too, Firebrand. That was cool in Phantom Meneace, when Obiwan and Quigon dove down to the Gungan city using those nifty breathing devices...Damn! Did it again! Ok, ok....uh... Star Trek, right! No diving in Star Trek, except for that scene from Star Trek 4, where Spock dove into the tank at the Aquarium and talked to the whale...ahhhhhhh.....it's as bad as the six degrees of Kevin Bacon (who is a diver)!

Well, when my brother returns from Iraq, we are going to work on some of those Q inventions for the scuba industry - DOH!

NauticalbutNice:
If they were both waiting for a bus would it be a queue of Qs?

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Damn you and your witty repartee :).
Perhaps it would be, although knowing Q (the Star Trek TNG one) he'd transform the other (Bond) Q into a trilobite or something.

polerin312:
The best Q episode was when he was thrown out of the Q & made human. That was great.

The holodeck episodes were ok.

I loved the fact they had so many great guest stars & people who appeared & went on to bigger things. . . like Teri Hatcher, Famke Janssen, etc

Ahh yes he was thrown out of the continuum I believe. Quite funny to see :),
"I felt my consciousness slipping away" - Q
"It's called sleeping Q" - Picard
There's also an episode in which he offers I believe Riker a chance to join the continuum and he refuses..
IMO Patrick Stewart is a brilliant actor, quite talented and he has that commanding voice :)

Jamdiver:
IMO Patrick Stewart is a brilliant actor, quite talented and he has that commanding voice :)
I'm still waiting to hear him say, "Who's your daddy?"

Jamdiver:
You forgot sexy :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom