I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
I think Counselor Troi was hotter from Star Trek TNG.
Her costume was better after the 1st season. And her hair was nicer down than that weird up-do she had in Season 1. :froggy:

Tho I liked Commander Riker for the eye candy factor, Data was by far my favorite character. Him & Guinan (played by Whoopi Goldberg). And Lt. Barclay (played by Dwight Schultz from the A Team) was a riot in the few episodes he was in.

Ok so what. I like Star Trek. Yeah I even went to a convention in NY in 1988... so?!

I love Sci Fi & fantasy. Books, TV shows and films. Love the genres and find even the bad movies & shows entertaining. After all, that is the purpose of it... isn't it? :hmmm: Entertainment?

Reality TV really makes me sick. :furious: First off, it isn't "reality" :rolleyes:and secondly, I watch TV to be entertained. If I want reality, I'll go to work.

Jamdiver:
I think Counselor Troi was hotter from Star Trek TNG.
Uhura was pretty hot at times though..., hehe

True, but Troi never posed in a gentleman's magazine, Uhura did. :07:

polerin312:
Her costume was better after the 1st season. And her hair was nicer down than that weird up-do she had in Season 1. :froggy:

Tho I liked Commander Riker for the eye candy factor, Data was by far my favorite character. Him & Guinan (played by Whoopi Goldberg). And Lt. Barclay (played by Dwight Schultz from the A Team) was a riot in the few episodes he was in.

Ok so what. I like Star Trek. Yeah I even went to a convention in NY in 1988... so?!
:07: A fellow Star trek fan.
Lol back when I was growing up the highlight of my weekly tv watching was the weekly Star Trek TNG Episode. Of course there was only one television station at the time so I had no choice :).
So I developed a love of it from then on.....

I think the last seasons were the best with Q, the borg... "All good things must come to an end" as the series finale was brilliant.
BTW, I saw a documentary about Star Trek fans called Trekkie.. also saw Trekkie 2.
Now those are some serious fans :p

Jamdiver:
:07: A fellow Star trek fan.
Lol back when I was growing up the highlight of my weekly tv watching was the weekly Star Trek TNG Episode. Of course there was only one television station at the time so I had no choice :).
So I developed a love of it from then on.....

I think the last seasons were the best with Q, the borg... "All good things must come to an end" as the series finale was brilliant.
BTW, I saw a documentary about Star Trek fans called Trekkie.. also saw Trekkie 2.
Now those are some serious fans :p
Q was the best villian ever. I loved his character. Everything he has done since just reminds me of Q.

And that was the best finale... except maybe MASH "Goodbye, Farewell, Amen"

Jamdiver:
Hey when did this happen?
Was it before my time??
Before your time, it was the 70's If I remember correctly.

polerin312:
Q was the best villian ever. I loved his character. Everything he has done since just reminds me of Q.

And that was the best finale... except maybe MASH "Goodbye, Farewell, Amen"

Mmmm, yes nothing like the omnipotent being that's utterly disgusted with humans and our 'civisilation' to make a good villain :) :).
The holodeck episodes were all boring and fillers to me except for the one in which Professor Moriarty comes to live so to speak.
Sherlock Holmes fan here :14:

Back
Top Bottom