I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Firebrand:
Don't let this thread die!!!! We were doing so well with all this talk about nothing!

You know what I just thought about today? About how much I used to love sea monkeys. Yep. Sea monkeys....

chip104:
You know what I just thought about today? About how much I used to love sea monkeys. Yep. Sea monkeys....
Yes the entertaining non-pet pet. Better than the pet rocks or invisible dogs, but less so than hermit crabs or hamsters.

anybody ever have one of those tamagachis, or however you spell it? the fake pets on keychains? i never did, and now i regret missing that stage in my life. however, i have had hermit crabs. they would mysteriously get out of their cages. i think my mama was putting them outside, but i have no proof.

BabyDuck:
anybody ever have one of those tamagachis, or however you spell it? the fake pets on keychains? i never did, and now i regret missing that stage in my life. however, i have had hermit crabs. they would mysteriously get out of their cages. i think my mama was putting them outside, but i have no proof.
Yeah I had one. What a pain to keep it happy. Worse than a man :angel:

My son has had all KINDS of pets. Bird, Iguana, hermit crabs, dogs, cat, a snake and a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach (that one really freaked out my brother... wuss). Yes, I am the best mom ever.

He also had one of those Furby things. That thing was REALLY annoying. Even he hated it. We finally turned it towards the wall & put it to sleep for months. When someone accidentally woke it up, we gave it away.

polerin312:
a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach

...meet my Payless rubber-soled boot

:wink:

(but dad, that roach cost $150! well, then you should have taken better
care of it; no allowance for you!!)

i'd sooner stomp the furby...

BabyDuck:
i'd sooner stomp the furby...
Me too. MAN was it annoying. The cockroach hid most of the time and was quiet. It only hissed when picked up.

Personally I enjoyed watching large muscular men jump back when I took it out of the cage. What a bunch of wusses. My brother will NEVER live that down... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom