I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i guess in every message group this happens. maybe its what you bring to the table that counts if its nothing worthwile then you wont get a reply....

Spoon:
i guess in every message group this happens. maybe its what you bring to the table that counts if its nothing worthwile then you wont get a reply....
OOPS! Was I supposed to wait 12 days before I posted? :11: Spoon, just pretend you didn't see this......... :D <why didn't I get that memo???!!

Lil38:
OOPS! Was I supposed to wait 12 days before I posted? :11: Spoon, just pretend you didn't see this......... :D <why didn't I get that memo???!!

hehe:)

Don't let this thread die!!!! We were doing so well with all this talk about nothing!

Yes, and it is such an easy subject to find something to post.

It started off so well
They said we made a perfect pair

It just goes to show you that there are 2 kinds of people in the world:

Those that divide the world into 2 kinds of people and those who don't.

WileEDiver:
It just goes to show you that there are 2 kinds of people in the world:

Those that divide the world into 2 kinds of people and those who don't.
I stand corrected!

There are 3 kinds of people in the world:

Those who can count, and those who can't.

Firebrand:
I find it amazing that cliques can form on public forums. People get into their own little discussion groups, others may chime in, but aren't really "welcomed" additions to the discussion. Has anyone else noticed this?

Oh yeah, one more thing...don't be offended if my group doesn't respond to you (JUST KIDDING - LOL!).

I never thought of SB as having cliques other than DIR v. non-dir and BP/W v. Jacket crowds.. interesting!

colin, put carlos back up! in a halloween speedo, please. time for holiday decorations, and he's pretty scary.

Back
Top Bottom