I finally found the CSSP Casket ! ! !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally found the CSSP casket today ! ! ! I have been lookin' for that $#$%#!@ thing for two years. Actually, I need to thank Trout for showing me where the casket is.

Good day of diving at the park today. Was kind of crowded. Okay, it was a lot crowded. Still it was a good time with good friends and good diving.

Here's one for the logbook. As we all know, there is lots of gravel around the picnic tables. I picked up my dive boots and put them on. I kept feeling all of these "pebbles" in my right boot. They were jabbing my foot. I thought wow! That's odd. I guess I got some gravel trapped in my boot. Weird. That doesn't normally happen. Well it's not that uncomfortable and Trout is already geared up waiting for me to enter the water so I grabbed my fins and headed for the dock. The gravel in my boot was kind of an annoyance but nothing more. Trout and I had a great 50 minute dive. When I got back to the table, I took my boots off and . . . . . .

it seems a roly-poly pill bug had taken up residence in my dive boot. When I shoved my foot in, I crushed the guy. Heck! There could have been a whole family in there! All I know is I had bug guts all over my foot! Yuck!

In other news, Trout and I bumbled around a bit and finally got to the airplane. I decided to enter the plane. I took my seat and rang for the flight attendant. I waited patiently for a few minutes but when it was obvious that the flight attendant was ignoring me, I decided to leave. I exited the airplane and floated up to the top of it. As I am swimming over the top I noticed TexDiveGuy. Seems that while I was harrassing the flight attendant inside the plane, Tex was inspecting the top of the airplane!

While I still think the coffin is errie congratulations... What I want now is to find the concrete alligator which is supposed to be hanging out around the shark...

As for the airplane, you were on the last domestic flight which still has food service.... fresh fish...

Charlie

While I still think the coffin is errie congratulations... What I want now is to find the concrete alligator which is supposed to be hanging out around the shark...

As for the airplane, you were on the last domestic flight which still has food service.... fresh fish...

Charlie

Considering the reputation of those fish, it might have been the diver that was on the menu!

it seems a roly-poly pill bug had taken up residence in my dive boot. When I shoved my foot in, I crushed the guy. Heck! There could have been a whole family in there! All I know is I had bug guts all over my foot! Yuck!

Didn't that throw our buoyancy off? Didn't your foot get a little floaty? Maybe they are slightly negative, though. What sort of DIMWIT thought process did you go through?

When my wife was doing her open water dives, I went diving with the husband of another student in the class. We were heading from the shark back to the first dock on the east side and floated over the alligator. Except we didn't know there was a concrete alligator in the pond. Scared the $&!* out of us......

Once upon a time, I came across it...

3523Scuba-Texan-1.jpg

I finally found the CSSP casket today ! ! ! I have been lookin' for that $#$%#!@ thing for two years.

Abraham Lincoln once said , " You should never do for a man what he could do and should do for himself "

I figured you'd find it on your own.

What did you do you looser...fall off the South bank and just land on top of it ? :rofl3:

I'm gonna ask Des to take me back to the coffin someday... he knows the secret formula.

Back
Top Bottom