I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder what you have turned off? It's showing fine for me.
How would you tune it on or off?

Some phone/network security software will block these two "needed" links to play TikTok .
ibytedtos.com
tiktokcdn.com

FYI, I have never been able to see TikTok videos linked on other Websites either. My ISP is Comcast, or maybe it is my AntiVirus program. I'm not too upset about it, just curious.

In my browser (Chrome), the Privacy Badger plug-in blocks TikTok videos.

just curious.
The behind the scenes websites listed could contain cross site scripting (XSS) that can be bad. Most anti-virus software will just block all XSS. Firefox lets us run an add-on called "No-Script" so we can chose individually which XSS we want to let thru. It's more work, but you get to see what's pounding on your doorstep. Sometime XSS is needed for specialty software. That's also one of the reason why Win10 doesn't like JAVA. But it shows me a list of scripts and I pick and choose what get's let thru. There's some nasty silent scripts out there especially from non-google/apple ad servers. JAVA is like Tequila-Tastes great going down, but the next morning hurts.

The Keys are a nice place to visit. I haven't been back since I left, but I'm sure I'll go again someday. Easy diving and great dive ops. I just love my North Florida home far, far better than down there. I love that I get a fall and tiny bit of winter and I just love all the green that surrounds me. I pass this field every day as I go swimming in Ichetucknee Springs. They just mowed it and the scene is classic...

Good for you. Seriously, happy you enjoy it. I had to live there one year and could not wait to flee. Good for you, bad for me. As they say in Lake City, god bless.

It's been a while since I posted here. I broke my leg, then my sister got really sick, so not much has been done. Unfortunately, she passed away almost a year ago (jan 20) and I injured my back taking care of her to the point that I've had one surgery, and it looks like I'll need a second. I can barely stand for more than 10-20 minutes. I haven't even been diving in over a year!

But, and it's a big but, I paid off my house and property today. I retired that 20 year note in 6 years and 6 months. Now I get to rent it from the tax collector. It's still sinking in. I will also be selling my van so I'll be able to retire most of the credit card debt I racked up during Covid. I'll owe on my Ford Edge and that will be about it. It's a really good feeling.

It's been a while since I posted here. I broke my leg, then my sister got really sick, so not much has been done. Unfortunately, she passed away almost a year ago (jan 20) and I injured my back taking care of her to the point that I've had one surgery, and it looks like I'll need a second. I can barely stand for more than 10-20 minutes. I haven't even been diving in over a year!

But, and it's a big but, I paid off my house and property today. I retired that 20 year note in 6 years and 6 months. Now I get to rent it from the tax collector. It's still sinking in. I will also be selling my van so I'll be able to retire most of the credit card debt I racked up during Covid. I'll owe on my Ford Edge and that will be about it. It's a really good feeling.
you know what that means?!?

Time to get the fill station up and running!

Congrats, debt free is a great way to live.

you know what that means?!?

Time to get the fill station up and running!
the white compressor in the warehouse.. just saying

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom