I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it ready?
it runs but need a little TLC, some pressure is leaking past the rings and bubbles oil out the fill tube. Easy enough to fic, just a couple hours

I'll post pics of the progress, as soon as my back is fixed! :D I am re-doing the shop compressor. The old 3hp died, so I got a much larger 5 hp and will be mounting it soon. Well, I hope it's soon. I have a new plasma cutter that I have hardly any time on, that needs it. I also have a new in the box hi-freq TIG, that I want to play with that will complement the MIG I already have. I've got so many projects and plans that require this back to work. Also in the box, the new extension for my Fox band saw, a mortising machine, and the jig to easily cut tenons. I really want a garden this year! I have a concept for making a rolling garden using carts and wheels I could weld together.

the white compressor in the warehouse.. just saying
I know, I was talking to @LandonL about it. The problem is getting it out of the trailer or truck bed when I get to Scubaboard HQ. Need to see if neighbor is going to be nice and let us borrow a tractor for an hour to unload it. I can pick up a K14, but not that beast

I know, I was talking to @LandonL about it. The problem is getting it out of the trailer or truck bed when I get to Scubaboard HQ. Need to see if neighbor is going to be nice and let us borrow a tractor for an hour to unload it. I can pick up a K14, but not that beast
our big trailer is low and easy to unload, grab the extra pallet jack, just bring that back

our big trailer is low and easy to unload, grab the extra pallet jack, just bring that back
Space needed? How big is it?

I'll get Bert to send me dims this week and let you know
We'll probably have to relocate the bottles to the other side of the shop compressor. I see I'll need more concrete laid.

Hey can I come over and move in next door chief, I'm strong and can follow instructions

I don't eat much

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom