I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see some, but not all, maybe half??
Thanks Jim, could you tell me the post numbers of the ones you don't see? I can't see through your eyes to see which ones aren't working. :D It's at the bottom right of every post.

Thanks Jim, could you tell me the post numbers of the ones you don't see?

I see no numbers. I did a REPORT post identifying the ones I do not see.

O yes I see now #872

I see no numbers. I did a REPORT post identifying the ones I do not see.

O yes I see now #872
How do 878, 879 and 880 look?

@The Chairman Thanks you for this thread and the pics. I have been kicking around purchasing a home in cave country as a vacation/retire home but the wife is not a fan of the mosquitos. I love watching how things are unfolding on this thread!

@The Chairman Thanks you for this thread and the pics. I have been kicking around purchasing a home in cave country as a vacation/retire home but the wife is not a fan of the mosquitos. I love watching how things are unfolding on this thread!
same for me

How do they look now?

I see all the pics now--you have turned into a North Florida Redneck.
Welcome to the club.

I have been kicking around purchasing a home in cave country as a vacation/retire home but the wife is not a fan of the mosquitos.
It's all a part of where you live here. I picked a place during a flood. I saw what was flooded and got a good idea about mosquitos. I simply love this place.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom