I DID IT!!! I've booked a trip to Bonaire!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say the same room. You can see the water fine, but it isn't like your right on it. We could watch boats go between the buildings on the shore. Most evenings we would take the short walk to the seating area near the bar at Capt. Dons, the spot where you'll probably do your orientation, and watch the sun set with a beverage. If you pm me with your e-mail I'd be happy to send you a photo of me doing just that so you can see that view. I could also send you a photo of the view from the balcony of that room. Enjoy your trip! (While on Bonaire go with an Amstel Bright and a wedge of lime)

Last edited:
we had a wind shift for one day and it destroyed our dock. The damage was localized to just the houses in Belnem and the rest of the island was ok. All and all, conditions are back to normal.

Your going to have a ton of fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom