I am young and love diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will d

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The title says it all!
I am glad that I stumbled apon this forum, everybody here seems real nice!

Hello to all divers young and old! :D

Well we are glad you came to join us. Welcome to the board :)

Me too.

Another younger person on the board! The old guys and gals are great though. (Note: Old to me is over 30, so, yeah)

Another younger person on the board! The old guys and gals are great though. (Note: Old to me is over 30, so, yeah)

So Im old huh you young wimper snapper :wink: Im 35 so I guess I am going to go sit in my rocking chair now :geek:

I always suspected I was old at 35. Now you guys have confirmed it. Guess it is time to start looking for nursing homes.

Welcome to SB. Enjoy your time here and your diving. I started in 1961 when I was 14 and enjoy it even more today (thanks largely to underwater videography which allows me to share what I see "down under" with non-divers). Hope you will continue to enjoy this wonderful activity well into your later years. Was chatting with Zale Parry (co-star of the "Sea Hunt" TV series with Lloyd Bridges) a few weeks ago and she is still actively diving in her 80s.

Hello and welcome to the board from and "Older diver" I am greater than a half century, but still consider myself very young...It is a sport for all ages..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom