I am Tired of being A "Solo Diver"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1:
I'll be happy to talk to management about getting it fixed straight on .... if you want me to. :D

Yes, could you please talk to Orans, for me, please?

Title repaired .... you guys are no fun.

I really don't know much about how the red thing works. When did you pay? Have you tried to change your group membership yet? Does it give you that option?

JeffG:
5000 posts IIRC
What's IIRC , or don't I want to know.

TCDiver1,

Just a few days ago

in support of Netdoc and I dieting.

But..now that I think about it, RED doesn't look good with most of my avatars...so I think I will just stay harmonious. Red is a little anxiety provoking for me.

When I first saw this thread, it said So-so diver, so I thought Catherine wanted to improve her diving. Took a couple of posts for me to catch on. Now I see it is fixed.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
2500 posts..Guru at 5000
Oh my, what would you be at 23,000 posts?

fairybasslet:
If I Recall Correctly

fairybasslet:

If I recall correctly, it's some sort of internet shorthand :D

fairybasslet:
Oh my, what would you be at 23,000 posts?

People have a few names for me....:wink:

catherine96821:
Just a few days ago

Might just take some time to get done but as Jen noted, i'm pretty sure it's a change your group membership thing. You change your mind on the anxiety loading, let me know and i'll make sure the option gets there if it's not already.

FB, i thought i was being clever with the "So-So" thing. Just some innocent fun ....i think Catherine can take it. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom