I am Tired of being A "Solo Diver"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
When I first saw this thread, it said So-so diver, so I thought Catherine wanted to improve her diving. Took a couple of posts for me to catch on. Now I see it is fixed.

HEY!...fairy...good one for jeffg.

when he gets bored of solo, he can be a "so so" diver so that other guys know what they are dealing with.

or..."just an average, humble diver" named Ace.

TCDiver1:
FB, i thought i was being clever with the "So-So" thing. Just some innocent fun ....i think Catherine can take it. :wink:
:rofl3: You bet she can. It was funny because when I first saw it, it said "so-so" so I thought that was the title. Took me a couple of posts to figure out that it should have read "solo." At least I figured it out before you changed the title back.
You know what was really fun? On Jep's Bridge where we changed people's quotes.:rofl3:

catherine96821:
HEY!...fairy...good one for jeffg.

when he gets bored of solo, he can be a "so so" diver so that other guys know what they are dealing with.

or..."just an average, humble diver" named Ace.
Catherine, I was fully expecting some expert advice from TS&M when I opened your thread. :rofl3:

he he..good one.

Well, Lynne has enough good posts that should be laminated and put on ring.

In fact, I say we get rid of those PADI flip charts and use Lynne's summaries...way better.

catherine96821:
he he..good one.

Well, Lynne has enough good posts that should be laminated and put on ring.

In fact, I say we get rid of those PADI flip charts and use Lynne's summaries...way better.
ITA!! I love her posts. I also don't feel like such a clod not being able to get up after I'd fallen in Bonaire with my tank on.:rofl3:

Well, I'm glad I made somebody feel better . . . misery loves company, after all!

when I saw your "help, I can't get up..." it reminded me of my poor canary, Milliard, that died upside down in a shot glass.

Grizly discovery when I came home..guess he leaned over to drink and fell in head first, feet in the air.
I have never gotten over it.

TSandM:
Well, I'm glad I made somebody feel better . . . misery loves company, after all!
That's for sure. But you're the only one brave enough to start a thread about it.

Back
Top Bottom