I am coming to the Philippines in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lock_washer

Contributor
Reaction score
I am coming to the Philippines in August and staying at:
Balai Dive Resort in Anilao, Bantagas
Club Mabuhay Dive Resort in Puerto Galera
Ocean Adventures/Bay Front Hotel in Subic Bay

Can anyone recommend any restaurants or clubs in the areas? I can't eat seafood due to allergic reactions, so I have to stick to beef, chicken or pork. Any great spots for pizza?

Anilao has a more intra-resort feel since most resorts are not side by side each other. thus, you'd be getting all your meals from Balai's resto (I believe Jag aka shugar can vouch for the sumptuousness of the dishes!) and all your "happy hour" from their bar.

PG - Captn Gregg has nice steaks. my alltime non-seafood fave is their Grilled Pork Steak in Chili and with Cream Sauce. Australian breakfast at the Asia Divers resort was highly recommended by the PPDs who tried it. and oh if you have time to go out of Sabang, try the pizza at talipanan beach. they have the nicest pizza in the entire PG vicinity.

and oh, you dont wanna miss The Point Bar.

mmmmmmmmm, Tokos...:D

Dennis, love the new Av :D

dlndavid:
Dennis, love the new Av :D

Thanks David. Amie is teasing me that it is a preview of what our son would look like...:11:

You and Francine can go take a look at the Tarsiers when you go to Cebu next year. Just a boat ride away in Bohol...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom