I am CERTIFIED!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by VTWarrenG

I also live in the Bay Area, and Monterey, you are correct, presents a wide variety of excellent dive spots. I've only been here for six months, and I don't think I'm going to get tired of Monterey for a very, very long time.
Hey Warren,
Is it true that you guys are several notches down on the food chain? :wink:

Congrats IamDoodling!! :yea:

I'll be doing my O/W cert dives two weeks from today in Florida. Im really looking foward to it (except for the 11 hour drive down there and the 11 hr drive back. Your lucky to have your better half as a dive buddy. I dont really have any dive buddies yet. I have a friend who lives a couple hours away who was a Navy Seal, so I'll probably do some diving with him.

Congrats again.....:thumbs up:

Corrinne,
congratulations on the OW dives- keep the enthusiasm, because now, the fun really begins.
Good luck,
MikeD

Well done! I hope to post a similar message in the next few months. Next weekend - in fact this time next weekend, woohoo! - I'll be doing my classroom, confined element of OW. Can't wait now I've read your post!! Keep us posted on what it's like to be a newbie.

I got ur e-mail. if u get a hotmail account, you coul be on the MSN, which is easy for ur friends to c u and caht.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom