Hymark Tanks - Group Buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just curious, is there anything special about these tanks such as buoyancy? It seems most tanks are around this price or cheaper but don't see much on the Dive Right website.

EDIT- Guessing the price is because of the convertible valve?

I'm just curious, is there anything special about these tanks such as buoyancy? It seems most tanks are around this price or cheaper but don't see much on the Dive Right website.

EDIT- Guessing the price is because of the convertible valve?

They float like the Luxfers, which are becoming harder to find and having a much higher price tag. Yes, these also come with a convertible valve or you can buy them cheaper with no valve. Some of the bigger names that have tanks, probably still have older tanks they bought in bulk before the new price increases. These will be Fresh tanks, probably the freshest you will EVER find with a name brand 100% oxygen clean valve(others come nitrox 40% ready)

By mid summer, you will most likely see all tank prices on all websites rise....except ours :wink:

Just curious where you saw tanks cheaper so I could give you a direct comparison?

I just looked at ScubaToys and Leisure Pro to get a price range. Sounds like with the valve it's a pretty good deal, didn't account for that at first.

I'm in for two 40s, with valves.

To keep everyone in the loop on this:

This deal might not come thru until late next week. Not on my part, I have CC in hand ready to buy. Its a long story, but in the end, this could be HUGE for all divers. I'm doing my part to help get cylinders cheaper for all(divers and retailers)...please just bear with us while we work on this. If you need tanks ASAP, please do not hold for these as it could be a couple weeks before we get them.

I just need mine by the end of May.

Mike, how much on the shipping??-did I miss it??.TIA....

Mike, how much on the shipping??-did I miss it??.TIA....

we will cover $5 towards shipping per tank. We are centrally located, so this definitely helps! Shipping runs anywhere from $10-$18 depending on where you live before we take the $5 off :wink:

Back
Top Bottom