Hydrooptix 4.5DD mask - $130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I happen to have two and can only wear one at a time, so now is your chance to pick up a Hydrooptix 4.5DD mask for about the same price as an Rx mask (less than some actually)

All the details about this mask can be found on their website Diving Masks by HydroOptix -- Products -- 4.5DD Overview

This works for folks needing a Rx between approximately -2.5 to -6 I happen to be a -6 and have found that my vision with it on underwater is comparable to my glasses above water, only with better peripheral vision. I've also loaned it to students who need a -2.5 and it worked for them as well.

There are light scratches mostly on the outside and can be seen in the second photo they do not interfere with the mask while in the water, however a replacement lens can be purchased from them for $32 if you so desire (I've had the mask for 3 years now and have not seen the need to replace it)

This includes everything you see in the photos below except the towel :wink:

If you are interested in the mask only I am willing to sell it for $110

Shipping via USPS Priority mail included but will only ship in the US.

hydrooptix1b.jpg

hydrooptix2b.jpg

Will be going to ebay in a couple of days.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. this is the newer S3 skirt model Diving Masks by HydroOptix -- Products -- 4.5DD Overview with the nanofog coating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom