Hydro Diver of San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jameseg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody have any experience with this charter? My wife and I are interested in diving the La Jolla and or Point Loma kelp beds via boat in late August, and all of the other charters I see recommended on this board are doing the wrecks on the day we have available. Any experiences, good or bad?

Thanks,
James

You can't go wrong with Captain Bill of the Hydro Diver. Nice guy, very knowledgeable Captain and diver.
I have chartered his boat several times throughout the years and have always had a safe and fun time.

Thanks for the feedback Mark, I appreciate it. I see you're with Scuba Luv....I'll be diving with you guys two days later!

James

Thanks for the feedback Mark, I appreciate it. I see you're with Scuba Luv....I'll be diving with you guys two days later!

James

Have fun in San Diego, please tell Bill I said hello. Please introduce yourself when you arrive on the Island- Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom