Hurricane season, consider yourself warned!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is quickly becoming the funniest SB thread of the week!

yea they say the same thing each year so on the off chance they are right they can say look look listen to us we are smart and know many things:theyareontome:

They are smart, we are not smart. But, we look for things, things to make us go.

captain_obvious-1.jpg

Nobody ever said we should not be prepared. But once you're older than 15, you've pretty much heard the gloom and doom predictions every freakin' year. Now get back to your homework. Junior high, right?

hey hey hey i hope this isnt directed at me, i am a semi grown ass man some times:cool2:

ReefTank that was a great Episode. I was waiting for Howard Rourke to jump out and make a speech any minute.

We stumbled across this guy doing the earthquake warning at work and we lost it. The funniest part is when he chokes and nearly pukes on himself. His name is Frankie Mcdonald and there are quite a few other funny reports he does.

Having people from Colorado do hurricane prediction is as non-sensical as having people in Miami do the ski report. They don't even know the water temperature unless the information is relayed to them. Might have something to do with why they are always wrong, and then spend the remainder of the season 'updating' the forecast. They have no credibility. They're just trying to justify raising our homeowners insurance rates, again.

Mass hysteria sells advertising slots. It's just good business sense.

So says the former newsperson who is divorced from a career TV newsperson.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom