Hurghada Dive Resort with House Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From your other post i understand, that "Hurghada" means the wider area around Hurghada.
Have a look at Soma Bay, Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh. There will all have a good blend of possibilities you all. As it is a family holiday, you may have requirements other than a good reef e.g. food, spa, water park, ...

Ft. Arabesque has a delightful house reef for diving and some very pretty coral heads for snorkeling with a great sandy, sheltered shallow water beach.

I have spent a couple of days there at the end of liveaboards. One of the UK companies used to use this hotel to put guests up in while waiting for evening flights after checking out of liveaboards in the morning. Back then it was a Hilton, but now it is Swiss Inn. The hotel has a private beach with a nice sheltered bit of sea for swimming. It didn't look like there would be anything to see for snorkelling. I think there was a dive shop on site, although I didn't see what they were offering, or if the boats went straight from the hotel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom