Hunting Octopuses...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there is a way to make an octopus come out of it's nest? I found 2 today and before i had the chance to catch them they went back into their hole in the reef...

Often you'll find shells around the den. Move them around & wait. After a while the octo will come out to put them back where he had them.

HoleInTheSky:
Anyone knows if there is a way to make an octopus come out of it's nest? I found 2 today and before i had the chance to catch them they went back into their hole in the reef...
Here we go again.

"Anyone knows if there is a way to make an octopus come out of it's nest?"

No, but I'll bet this will make the octopus lovers come out.

HoleInTheSky:
First post. Trolling, or just a natural? Sock puppet? Or are you really that bored?

Best way to get it out of the hole is to shoot it with your spear gun and haul it out.

Wayward Son:
Can't eat them if you leave them alone.

Maybe thats the point.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom